I want to Change My Facebook Account Security Question!! Please Help
Facebook, being a popular social networking podium, is accessed by millions of users across the globe. Many of them get registered with FB for the first time to create their personal or official social networking account for accomplishing their important task. At the time of registration, security question needs to be filled up all the users to recover Facebook account easily in case he/she forgets FB password or to recover hacked account without any hassle.
But what to do when the user wants to change the Security Question? Many of them are not aware of the steps to modify or update security questions in Facebook account. They can contact Facebook customer care team to know the steps to update Security questions on Facebook account. As Facebook security question change or modification steps are quite feasible to understand and follow but for some of them, it's really a complex procedure as there is no official Facebook customer support number launched by FB Inc. Users are not aware regarding how to contact Facebook Support for availing instant help from technical support team as problems in the Facebook account can be reported by filling up the contact us form or by clicking on the button "Report a Problem".
Once Facebook technical support team goes through the problem sent by users, they send the enumerated steps to fix the general or critical problems. But it is certainly a time-consuming process in absence of FB customer support number that could have played an important part and has helped users interacting with certified as well as proficient experts that are highly capable of resolving Facebook security question update problems without consuming much time.
Steps to Update Security Questions on Facebook
For the convenience of users, FB Inc has revealed some FYI steps to update Facebook security Questions. Users can implement these below-mentioned steps to modify FB security questions with ease:
- Double click on the web browser icon as seen on the desktop or laptop screen and wait for the browser window to get displayed.
- Now type facebook.com and wait for the screen to get displayed.
- Once Facebook login dashboard is displayed on the device screen, click on the link "Forgotten Account" and wait for the new screen to load properly.
- Once it is done, provide any of the details such as registered email address recovery phone number, Facebook login id or full name in the box displayed on the screen before clicking the search button
- As the search button is clicked, a new window with reset password options is displayed on the screen.
- Ignore all the three options with radio button and click on the link below them named as "No longer have access to these?"
- As the link is clicked, a new window appears in front of you with the message as "How can we reach you".
- Provide a new email address twice and click on continue button.
- As you are escalated to next step, the secret question appears on the screen. Answer the same and click on continue button.
- Now accesses the email account provided in the previous step and checks the inbox in which you received a message from Facebook Inc.
- Click on the link seen in the message once open the email sent by Facebook.
- Once it is clicked, Facebook will ask you to wait for 24 hrs to update the security question.
In case users are not able to change or update Facebook security questions eve after implementing these steps, then it is always advised to contact Facebook helpdesk team on the immediate basis. But how it can be possible for users as it's a cruel reality that there is no Facebook technical support number available on the internet considering which users can take assistance from certified and proficient experts who can deal with all kind of hurdles in an efficient manner and help in updating Facebook security questions in quick time.
@One Call Solution Toll-free Number:
+1-844-773-9313 (USA, CANADA)
Hours of Operation
Tue 12:00am - 12:00pm
Wed 12:00am - 12:00pm
Thu 12:00am - 12:00pm
Fri 12:00am - 12:00pm
Sat 12:00am - 12:00pm
Sun 12:00am - 12:00pm